Advanced Polymer Technology (APT)
Designed for the current day athlete, Advanced Polymer Technology’s renowned track systems are a diverse, world class series of polyurethane running tracks that are unmatched in quality and performance.
The Rekortan debut in 1969 revolutionized the track world with quality and innovation, forever crowning our systems as “the fast tracks”. Four decades have passed and the Rekortan name continues a tradition of excellence, representing the most technologically advanced running surfaces in the world. Rekortan has been the official surface of the Penn Relays since 1988.
REKORTAN Track Options
- M99 is a 15mm, impermeable, full-pour system featuring 3 specialized layers: a self-leveling fluid applied polyurethane coat, an innovative central force-reduction layer, and a fluid applied polyurethane topcoat with a dense matrix of broadcast EPDM rubber granules with no solvents or filler added. Also available in 10 millimeters ( R10)
- Rekortan G-13 is a dual durometer, 13mm, impermeable full pour system. The first layer consists of a self-leveling PU made from environmentally friendly, renewable resources. The top layer is fluid applied and embedded with a dense matrix of EPDM rubber granules. Also available in 10 millimeters ( G10)
- Rekortan resurface is available to maintain and prolong the use of your track.
The Spurtan® track system continues a tradition of excellence, representing the most technologically advanced running surfaces in the world.
SPURTAN Track Options:
- Spurtan BV is 14 mm, two-layer sandwich style polyurethane track system.
- Spurtan BS is a two layer, 13 mm, permeable spray coat track system.
- Spurtan BSS is a three layer, 13mm, impermeable spray coat track system
- Spurtan Respray allows you to rejuvenate an existing spray coat track